In the next five weeks, on every Monday, I will publish a post on working remotely. It is based on years of experience on technology projects done via distributed teams, but I am sure that most if not all the techniques can be extended to other types of projects as well.
The five parts of the ‘Ultimate Guide to Working Remotely’ are:
- Part 1 – Why working remotely?
- Part 2 – Email communication done right
- Part 3 – Skype and how to use it properly
- Part 4 – Online collaboration and sharing tools
- Part 5 – Connecting remotely at a personal level