The current economic climate is considered falsely by some as a bad moment for entrepreneurship. I can tell from experience and from talking with many top entrepreneurs that this could not be a better time to start new businesses.
Below I will list some of the top reasons why you should start now your new business and what you should avoid.
- Everything is at a discount (even people).
- Starting now makes you a smarter entrepreneur.
- There are new opportunities on the market.
- Some markets have extended to allow new players to enter.
- Limited monetary resources to start the business.
- Some people and companies have limited willing to pay for products and services.